- 5Strands Affordable Testing offers 4 different types of tests for adults and children: (1) Food Intolerances (2) Environmental Intolerances (3) Nutritional Imbalances (4) Metal & Mineral Imbalances. This is a simple at home test kit using a hair sample collection method. Testing results take 7-10 days after the hair sample has been received at the processing center.
- 5Strands utilizes bioresonance technology that will identify temporary imbalances in the body that may be causing symptoms such as upset stomach, headaches, bloating, joint pain, skin issues, constipation, or diarrhea. These are non-life threatening responses and can take anywhere from several hours or several days to appear. Unlike an allergy, intolerances do not involve the immune system.
- The Food Intolerance Test covers proteins, grains, fruits, vegetables, beverages, dairy, fats, seafood, spices, sweeteners, and additives. Of the 600+ items tested, the results will show only the items you registered an intolerance to. The intolerances are listed into 3 levels based on the response upon exposure. Utilizing the items that register a Level 3 response will create the recommended 6-8 week elimination guideline.
- The Environmental Intolerance Test covers fabrics, cleaning materials, trees, grasses, flowers, dust mites and chemical additives. Of the 190+ items tested, the results will show only the items you registered an intolerance to. These intolerances are listed in levels of response upon exposure to each item. It is difficult to eliminate these items, however these results will assist you in raising your awareness to these triggers.
- The Nutrition Test will indicate which of the key vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and amino acids the body is not absorbing properly from your food and/or supplements. The Metals & Minerals test will indicate your body’s ability to process and eliminate the items tested. Unlike blood testing or HTMA testing, it will not provide you with a physical measurement of the amount found in the body.
The information provided from this test is for informational purposes only. This test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinarian advice, diagnosis, or treatment.. Always seek the advice of your doctor/veterinarian or other qualified health provider if you have a medical condition or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition and/or medical symptoms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor/veterinarian or the emergency services immediately. This test has not been evaluated by the FDA, reliance on any information provided by this test is solely at your own risk. Our test does not measure type IgE allergies or IgG antibodies. Since these reactions can be serious, you should seek the help of an allergy specialist.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Affiliate and Medical Disclosures Please be advised that I may earn an affiliate commission or other benefits on some third party products and services recommended through this blog. I only promote things that I believe in and am convinced can be beneficial to my audience
0 comments on “What does your hair reveal about you?”