BPC-157: PATIENT EDUCATION
What is BPC-157?
- BPC 157 is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) found in human gastric juice.
- BPC 157 can be used to accelerate healing of a variety of wounds
- BPC has been used for tendon-to-bone healing and healing of damaged ligaments.
- Acts systematically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Protects and prevents gastric ulcers.
- Can be used to protect liver from toxic damage (alcohol, antibiotics, etc.).
- Promotes healing of traumatic brain injury (TBI).
HOW DOES BPC-157 WORK?
- In response to tendon and ligament injury, BPC-157 accelerates healing by increasing type 1 collagen in these tissues.
- BPC-157 is cytoprotective and thus helps maintain the mucosal lining of the GI tract.
- As an anti-inflammatory, it aids in the protection and healing of inflamed intestinal tissues.
- BPC-157 also aids in tissue damage repair by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Additionally, BPC 157 acts as a neuroprotective by modulating serotonin and dopamine production in the brain.
Why Would I want to Use BPC-157?
Based on the literature, BPC-157 has been shown to:
- Improves healing of many types of wounds
- Protects intestinal organs and prevents stomach ulcers
- Combat leaky gut, IBS, gastro-intestinal cramps and Crohn’s disease
- Accelerate healing of skin burns
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
- Maintain integrity of mucosal lining GI tract
- Repairs tissues of GIT, tendons, ligaments, brain, bone, etc.
- Improves digestive function
- Protects and promotes healing of liver due to toxic stress.
- stabilizes the Brain-Gut Axis:
- Induces release of serotonin
- Improves nerve regeneration
- Excellent potential for diabetic wound healing.
- Also repairs intestine, bone, teeth, brain tissue and the cornea.
- Works to correct acute & chronic body conditions
Benefits for patients on BPC-157:
Produces more type 1 collagen
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
BPC 157 is a stable gastric peptide and has been found as a safe treatment for inflammatory bowel disease, ligament wounds and tendon–to-bone wounds. It is stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity.
How to Order:
You can purchase it directly from Tailor Made Health.
Use discount code “HEALTH” https://bit.ly/2Ypsibn
Check out my video for more information: https://vitadoc2.com/2020/07/01/bpc-157-peptide-info/
Gwyer D, Wragg NM, Wilson SL. Gastric pentadecapeptide body protection compound BPC 157 and its role in accelerating musculoskeletal soft tissue healing. Cell Tissue Res. 2019;377(2):153-159.
Sikiric P, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, et al. Brain-gut Axis and Pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Theoretical and Practical Implications. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2016;14(8):857-865.
Jandric I, Vrcic H, Jandric Balen M, et al. Salutary effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in two different stress urinary incontinence models in female rats. Med Sci Monit Basic Res. 2013;19:93-102. Published 2013 Mar 12.